- Prepare as directed on the package. If desired add seasonings, spices, dried minced onion, etc. at this time. Follow step 1 under “All Methods” on the package.
- Divide dough into 6 pieces and flatten into a disk 4.5 to 5 inches, (a 1quart yogurt container lid is a good guide.
- if using a topping, brush lightly with well-beaten egg wash. Sprinkle on toppings. This can be done on both sides if desired.
- Punch out a circle from the center with a small biscuit cutter or any small round object, shot glass, small plastic container, etc.
- Place on a baking pan and bake for 45-50 min. at 335℉(315℉ convection). The little center Holez will be done in 35 min. (If they are towards the front of the baking sheet they can be removed with tongs. Make sure to do this quickly to prevent bagels from collapsing)
Copyright © 2021 All Rights Reserved - Fox Hill Kitchens