Makes 3 absolutely delicious rye hoagiesEstimated Cost of Additional Ingredients:
- 1 bag All Purpose Bread Mix
- 1 1/2 cups cool water
- 3 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup avocado oil (or other)
- 3/4 cup boiling water
- 3 tbsp softened butter
- 2 tbsp caraway seeds
- Follow the original recipe adding the 3 tablespoons of softened butter and 2 tablespoons of caraway seeds.
- Shape into 3 baguettes roughly 8 inches long
- Let the baguettes rise for 3-4 hours
- Bake in preheated oven at 335℉ (315℉ convection) for 1 hour and 30 minutes
- Let cool, and enjoy
During the rising process, at 4 hours of rising, dough will be at 0 sugars If your space is on the cool side and you don’t notice much rise, it is perfectly fine to let it go a little longer.