- Follow instructions as directed on the package. (Basic Instructions above)
- Once baked into Bunz, slice thin (1/4 inch or less).
- Spread on a baking sheet or air fryer rack. Place in preheated oven at 225℉ (200℉ for convection) for a looong time. Perhaps one or two hours or longer, until complete crispness is reached.
- Brush or mist with olive or another oil. (this step can be performed before or after baking)
- Sprinkle with salt. (Add granulated garlic or any spice blend if desired)
- Enjoy endless variations, your dips and spreads will thank you!
**Store in a tightly sealed container as they can quickly lose their crunch. If this does happen, just pop them back into the oven for approx. 20 minutes.