Estimated Cost of Additional Ingredients:
- 1 1/4 cup cool water
- 1/4 cup avocado oil
- 3 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 3/4 cup boiling water
- Prepare mix as directed and let rest for 4 hours and cover it in a warm place.
- Roll or press the dough out to about a 1/3 inch thickness.
- Cut into strips approximately 1/3 inch wide.
- Shape into pretzel form or logs. The dough will rise when baking, roll or cut about half the size that you want to achieve.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes at 315 ℉ convection or 335 ℉ conventional oven.
- If you want nice salt crystals, you will need to remove the baking pan with pretzels from oven when cooked, and brush with a very light amount of well beaten egg white wash and then sprinkle on coarse salt.
- Return to oven for about 5 minutes.
- After they are cooked lower oven temperature to 220 -225 ℉ degree oven/convection to dry and crisp them, until completely crisp. This could take several hours depending on the oven.
- Store in a tightly sealed bag or container when completely cool.