Estimated Cost of Additional Ingredients:
- 1 1/2 cup cool water
- 1/4 cup avocado oil
- 3 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 3/4 cup boiling water
- 1/2 cup sesame seeds You can use toasted sesame seeds for more flavor
- Prepare mix as directed, adding in sesame seeds.
- Let dough rise for 4 hours.
- Roll out dough to approximately 16 inches by 10 inches, this should give you the right thickness.
- Transfer dough to parchment paper.
- Cut dough into strips roughly 1/4 inch wide.
- Bake 25-30 minutes at 315 ℉ convection or 335 ℉ conventional oven.
- Continue to bake them in the oven at 220 -225 ℉ degree oven/convection to dry and crisp them, until completely crisp. This could take several hours depending on the oven.
- Remove from oven and let cool, then store in air tight container or bag.
Transfer your dough slab on parchment before you cut it, by pressing parchment down on dough and flipping it over. Remove every other breadstick for easy spacing and place those on a separate parchment lined tray.