Estimated Cost of Additional Ingredients:
- 1 bag All Purpose Bread Mix
- 1 1/4 cup cool water
- 3 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup avocado oil
- 3/4 cup boiling water
- 3 tbsp melted butter optional
- Prepare mix as directed, for extra tender tasty rolls, add 3 tablespoons melted butter or fat of choice.
- Let rise for 4 hours
- Divide dough into 16 piece
- Shape dough into balls or blobs
- Bake in oven at 315℉ convection, 335℉ conventional for 40-45 minutes, especially if placed close together. If buns rise into each other and connect, increase your baking time by 5 minutes or so.
- Let cool, and serve