- Preheat the oven or toaster oven to 450℉ (convection 400℉).
- Measure ¼ cup (packed) dough. Roll evenly into a 7 inch diameter circle using two, silicone baking mats, or plastic freezer bags.
- Heat lightly greased skillet on medium-low (any higher and it will burn before done).
- Cook 2 min per side until golden brown.
- Finish by placing it directly in the preheated oven for 2 min.
**If rolled correctly it should puff while in the oven, otherwise, it will make a nice wrap.
- Do add a few min extra cooking time if you make them thicker.
- Use an air fryer/toaster oven at 400℉. It will puff open quickly. Keep an eye on it to prevent burning.
**These are very detailed instructions, but in reality, they can be made into a variety of sizes, shapes, and thicknesses and come out beautifully.