Spring is almost here, and we’re not letting Winter Storm Stella get us down here on the east coast!
She may have delayed our shipping until the weekend, but she won’t affect our St. Patrick’s Day celebrations. Interested in making a St. Patrick’s Day meal, but don’t have the time to go all out? Try this ketogenic-friendly Grilled Reuben with homemade Russian Dressing! Our Bunz, piled high with delicious ingredients, will never fail to excite those taste buds.
Grilled Reuben Recipe
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise (homemade mayo or Primal Kitchens Mayo recommended)
- 2 Tbsp. tomato paste or sugar free ketchup
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp. horseradish
- freshly cracked pepper
- pinch of cayenne pepper
For the sandwich
- 4 Large Bunz
- 1 lb. thinly sliced corned beef
- 1/2 lb. thinly sliced Swiss cheese
- 2 cup sauerkraut, well drained (homemade or unpasteurized recommended)
- 1/2 cup Russian dressing
- Combine all ingredients, and refrigerate any unused dressing.
- Slice Large Bunz, and spread dressing on the outer layer of the Bunz (not the cut side).
- Layer corned beef, cheese, and sauerkraut.
- In a large skillet, melt butter on VERY LOW HEAT.
- Pan grill sandwiches until nicely browned. Use a bacon press to weigh it down.