Estimated Cost of Additional Ingredients:
- 3 extra large eggs
- 1/2 cup Heavy cream or coconut cream
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 2 pinches Salt
- 2 Tbsp Erythritol or sweetener of choice
- 2 large Fox Hill Bunz
- Combine all the ingredients excluding the bunz in a medium bowl and mix well.
- Slice 2 large bunz in half.
- Place them in small baking pan with sides, place the cut side of the bun upwards
- Pour liquid mixture over them. Let soak for a few minutes then flip them over a couple times to help saturate evenly.
- Place them in the heated skillet (medium-low heat) cut side up so that the mixture doesn’t drain out. By using a medium low heat, it gives the bunz enough time to cook all the way through before they burn.
- Cook with a generous amount of butter or fat of your choice. Once the French toast begins to set and turn golden on the bottom, flip over and fry on the other side adding more fat as desired.
- They will puff slightly when cooked through. Remove from pan, and serve with your favorite garnish.