1 bag of mix makes three 11-inch or five 7-inch crusts!
- Prepare mix as directed and divide into 3 equal pieces.
- Flatten into discs and roll or press using non-stick mats into 11-inch rounds. You can make any size pizza crusts that you desire. This is a guide to getting a typical thickness.
- Remove the top mat, brush with oil and cover with a sheet of parchment, flip over, remove other mat, brush with oil and bake on parchment for 25-30 min at 335℉ (315℉ convection).
For extra crispy crust, bake 5-10 min straight on oven rack prior to adding toppings.
- Brushing oil on both sides of flattened dough ensures a nice, crispy crust!
- These pizza crusts can be prepared in advance
- You can make what ever size pizza you desire! We’ve made three 11-inch pizzas and five 7-inch pizzas, its up to you!