These cute little buns are wonderful to enjoy with your favorite mini burgers or sandwiches.Estimated Cost of Additional Ingredients:
- Small round cutter 2 7/8"-3". We use the bottom of a 1 lb. sour cream container with the bottom cut off.
- 1 bag Fox Hill Kitchens All Purpose Bread Mix
- 1 1/2 cups cool water
- 3 tbsp apple cider (or other) vinegar
- 1/4 cup avocado oil
- 3/4 cup boiling water
- Prepare one regular batch of dough from Fox Hill Kitchens All Purpose Bread Mix. Let it rest for 3-4 hours.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees (315 degrees convection)
- Roll out the dough into a sheet, the scraps can be re-rolled many times without affecting the quality.
- Punch out roughly 20 slider buns with the cutter. Each should weigh approximately 1.3 oz per bun.
- Place buns on a lined baking sheet.
- Brush with egg and sprinkle with sesame (or other) seeds if you desire.
- Bake for 35 minutes, let cool and enjoy!